Five Years Later...

We started this blog when we went to the Ukraine to adopt our daughter Elizabeth in 2005. Five years later we are loving life with our daughter (now 6) and our son, Chris (23). Tom continues to farm and I have the wonderful job of a stay-at-home mother and farm-wife. God has truly blessed us with two wonderful kids, a great new home, all while being surrounded by a terrific family, friends, and church family!



Saturday, October 01, 2005

We leave in 2 weeks

The past 14 months have seemed to pass at a snails pace and now these last few weeks are flying by too fast!

Today we had a garage sale to get rid of some junk while making a few dollars. This afternoon my wonderful father-in-law took me furniture shopping to get a glider rocker with footstool to use to rock our little girl. Isn't that precious? I hope she loves to be cuddled, because I am really looking forward to holding her and rocking her. That chair will gets lots of use ;-)

No comments: