Five Years Later...

We started this blog when we went to the Ukraine to adopt our daughter Elizabeth in 2005. Five years later we are loving life with our daughter (now 6) and our son, Chris (23). Tom continues to farm and I have the wonderful job of a stay-at-home mother and farm-wife. God has truly blessed us with two wonderful kids, a great new home, all while being surrounded by a terrific family, friends, and church family!



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Spending the day with "Aunt" Traci



My great friend, and Elizabeth's honorary "aunt" Traci made a wonderfully delicious meal for Elizabeth and me to celebrate the completion of my master's degree. She even sent the remainder of the chocolate cheese cake home for Tom and me (and those who know me, know I LOVE cheese cake!! :-) YUMMY! Traci is a great cook and she has a beautiful new home with a really nice kitchen to cook in. Elizabeth enjoyed playing with Traci's dogs, Demo and Penny.

No comments: