Five Years Later...

We started this blog when we went to the Ukraine to adopt our daughter Elizabeth in 2005. Five years later we are loving life with our daughter (now 6) and our son, Chris (23). Tom continues to farm and I have the wonderful job of a stay-at-home mother and farm-wife. God has truly blessed us with two wonderful kids, a great new home, all while being surrounded by a terrific family, friends, and church family!



Saturday, January 03, 2009

Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's











We had a great Thanksgiving this year. We celebrated at Joe and Judy's the evening before Thanksgiving and I forgot my camera (which I have to admit doesn't happen very often!!). Consetta Gottman came over and we were able to get a great picture of our family.

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to my mom and dad's for a great day and I had so much fun, I forgot to take very many pictures (I posted every picture I took). Maybe I'm slipping now that I've turned 40, ha!

No comments: